Senior partner Adam Reisner practices employment law at Law Offices of Reisner & King LLP. Mr. Reisner regularly handles cases involving discrimination, harassment and retaliation, as well as matters falling under various state and federal laws, such as the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), and the California Family Rights Act (CFRA).
Mr. Reisner was formerly a partner at another employment, civil rights, personal injury and civil litigation firm, and has over 12 years of experience in civil litigation. He began his legal career working for an AV-rated law firm in Westwood, practicing civil litigation and handling class-action lawsuits. Mr. Reisner is licensed to practice in all California state courts, as well as federal district court for the Central District of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- California State University Sacramento, Sacramento, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Southwestern San Fernando Valley Alumni Chapter, Member
- West Valley Employment Lawyers Association, Member