When employer retaliation results in your firing or you suffer harassment on the job, the experienced employment law attorneys who aggressively advocate for your rights can be found at the Law Offices of Reisner & King LLP.
Since 1999, Adam Reisner has partnered with Tessa King and their team of skilled employment lawyers to right the wrongs done to workers in the Los Angeles area and throughout the state — in cases of retaliation, whistleblower activity, harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination.
Were you retaliated against by a business owner, supervisor or co-worker for reporting an illegal or unethical practice in the workplace? Did your employer punish you in some way — with a demotion, firing or reassignment — for taking family and medical leave.
Call us at 818-981-0901 for a free consultation. We will listen to you and act on what we learn, swiftly and decisively, in and out of court.
Lawyers Handling Employer Retaliation Cases Throughout California
Employees have been known to suffer retaliation tactics by an employer for reporting or complaining about:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, age, gender, religion, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, disability and other reasons
- Harassment, most notably physical, verbal and visual sexual harassment on the job
- A work accident causing an injury, and the filing of a workers’ compensation claim
- Lack of accommodations for a health condition or disability
- Underpayment, delayed payment or nonpayment of wages and overtime compensation
- Attempts to use pregnancy and family leave benefits guaranteed by law
- Complaints of unlawful activity, including unsafe work place, fraud, failure to pay wages, and obtaining legal representation
Free Consultation With An Attorney
If a superior’s retaliation against you has resulted in a hostile work environment you can no longer tolerate, call the Law Offices of Reisner & King LLP today at 818-981-0901. Your email message receives our prompt response.