Were you fired without reason by your California employer? Were you the victim of wrongful termination after harassment, discrimination or retaliation in Greater Los Angeles?
The experienced employment law attorneys at the Law Offices of Reisner & King LLP have used their legal knowledge and client commitment to come to the aid of workers just like you for more than 15 years.
Adam Reisner and Tessa King lead a team effort dedicated to achieving justice for you if your loyalty and hard work were rewarded with a sudden discharge issued without explanation — or with a false one. We are a law firm that excels at in-depth investigations of any instance when an employee’s rights are violated in the workplace — for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination and retaliation, to name just a few.
Whether pursuing positive results through mediation or litigation or a trial in federal court, we provide the highest level of care and consideration, always maintaining open lines of communication and accessibility for our clients.
Protecting Your Rights In The California Workplace Since 1999
The Law Offices of Reisner & King LLP will advocate aggressively for you if you feel you were wrongfully terminated from your job on the basis of:
- Race, color, creed or national origin
- Sexual orientation
- Disability or medical condition
- Marital status
- Retaliation for complaints about harassment, discrimination or a hostile work environment
- Filing a workers’ compensation claim
- Whistleblowing about illegal or unethical practices witnessed on the job
- Complaints about workplace safety
- Time off the job, after reasonable notice, for jury service or to serve as a trial witness
- Time off the job for service as a voluntary firefighter, emergency medical technician (EMT) or reserve police officer
- Time off for military duty or training
- Union membership
- Retirement benefits coming due
- Complaints to the labor commissioner
- Political affiliation
Was your dismissal from your job unlawful? The Law Offices of Reisner & King LLP can provide a strong voice for you in negotiations with a former employer and in the courtroom. Your initial consultation with our lawyers is free.